It’s summer. No one is around. Why prospect? WRONG!!
It is summer – get out there and prospect even more! Summertime is the perfect opportunity to fill your pipeline FULL of ideal clients. Watch the video below where I share with you “10 Ideas for prospecting in the summer.”
- Attend local events
- Potential Prospects – Attend their sponsored events to learn about their company.
- Friday Afternoons – Great time to make connections with decision makers.
- Use social media to make more connections.
- Research ideal clients – make a targeted list of prospects.
- Do a Customer Survey – Touch current accounts and go “deeper, wider, broader.”
- Re-connect with Leads that went cold – Take a look at past leads where the timing was not right. Make an effort to re-connect, now may just be the right time.
- Have a growth mindset – Think positive about all the great connections and ideal clients you will come in contact with this summer.
- It is about them – not YOU. Remember to always create value for your prospects and show the ways you can expand their business.
- Have FUN! Summer is a great time to meet new people.
Also, download our “NEW Free Resource” called 51 Tips to Connecting with More People: https://qr199.infusionsoft.com/app/page/connectmore