What is your WHY? Is your WHY driving you? Take a moment to watch my quick video to keep you on track towards Success!
It’s summer. No one is around. Why prospect? WRONG!!
It is summer – get out there and prospect even more! Summertime is the perfect opportunity to fill your pipeline FULL of ideal clients. Watch the video below where I share with you “10 Ideas for prospecting in the summer.”
- Attend local events
- Potential Prospects – Attend their sponsored events to learn about their company.
- Friday Afternoons – Great time to make connections with decision makers.
- Use social media to make more connections.
- Research ideal clients – make a targeted list of prospects.
- Do a Customer Survey – Touch current accounts and go “deeper, wider, broader.”
- Re-connect with Leads that went cold – Take a look at past leads where the timing was not right. Make an effort to re-connect, now may just be the right time.
- Have a growth mindset – Think positive about all the great connections and ideal clients you will come in contact with this summer.
- It is about them – not YOU. Remember to always create value for your prospects and show the ways you can expand their business.
- Have FUN! Summer is a great time to meet new people.
Also, download our “NEW Free Resource” called 51 Tips to Connecting with More People: https://qr199.infusionsoft.com/app/page/connectmore
MAXIMIZING YOUR MINUTES
Proactive vs. Reactive: Is email controlling you?
Time management is a crucial basic skill to achieve sales success. The ultimate goal is to fill your day with high pay-off activities that are building connections and filling your pipeline. Too often salespeople unknowingly let valuable time get lost forever which results in lost sales.
Time to be proactive and take back control of your in-box. Are your emails out of control?
Did you know?