Have you ever wondered why some people just don’t get you? Or ever thought “I cannot even begin to know what my boss needs—even when I ask her, I still don’t know.”
Most of us have felt that way at one time or another! The good news is there’s a simple tool designed to help you decode your DNA, helping you understand yourself AND your colleagues, as well. Everything DiSC® helps you build more effective working relationships based on an understanding of different behavioral styles.
Everything DiSC® Management
Everything DiSC® Management offers a development solution proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role. This helps Managers understand their strengths and challenges as a Manager and allows direction on how to coach their people to the best way for maximum results.
The following information is included in the 27-page Director/Manager’s report:
- What Priorities Shape their Experiences
- Motivators and Stressors as a Manager
- Breakdown description of their personalized “Directing & Delegating Style”
- Detailed guide on how to be the most effective manager with different types of people on their team (direct reports)
- Detailed breakdown of what kind of potential obstacles and strategies they may have in the development process of different individuals on their team
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
Using the latest research into leadership best practices, Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands, focusing on the tangible steps leaders can take to effectively move an organization forward. A 23-page leader-specific report provides a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DNA DecoderTM and leadership. The assessment approaches leadership as the one-to-many relationship as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management.
The following information is included in the Leaders assessment:
- Recognizing the priorities and tendencies, based on your own DNA DecoderTM, that shape your approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Exploring in detail how to play to your strengths and overcome challenges to improve your leadership effectiveness
- Identifying strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
Everything DiSC® Sales
Everything DiSC Sales puts the power of the dynamic Everything DiSC® model into the hands of salespeople and provides a dynamic tool for learning how to create customer-centric interactions that delivered improved results. This 23-page report acts as your DNA DecoderTM to provide a wealth of information about your sales priorities and preferences for you and your Manager.
The following information is included in the Sales report:
- What each person’s priorities are per how they are wired
- What each person’s strengths are in sales based on how they are wired
- What each person’s challenges are in sales based on how they are wired
- Recognizing the Psychology of the Buyer
- Based on how a Prospect/Client is wired and what their priorities are
- Guides/Suggestions on how to adapt to different customers and how to consult them affectively to build trust faster and make more sales.
Everything DiSC Workplace®
Everything DiSC Workplace® helps everyone — at every level, in any role — learn new ways to build more effective relationships and improve the overall quality of the workplace. The report delivers a 20-page comprehensive, easily customizable workplace development solution to engage every employee — regardless of title or position, department or function.
The following information is included in the Workplace assessment:
- Discovering your own DNA DecoderTM: recognizing the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape your workplace experience
- Exploring other styles: understanding the differences and similarities among the DiSC styles
- Identifying strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations
Everything DiSC Group Culture®
The Everything DiSC Group Culture® report helps you determine your group’s culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. Group culture affects such things as the pace at which work gets done, how outsiders are treated, the attention paid to details, or risks that the group takes. These in turn influence the success of the group in meeting its goals.
The following information are several different factors that may determine group culture:
- The style of the group leaders
- The most pronounced styles within the group
- They type of work the group does
- The historical culture of the group
- The cohesion or tension within the group
- The goals and mission of the group